通告 Announcement

好久没更新,
把这里搁置有段时间了。
家里终于可以上网,
一定会常常更新!

轻轻按一下

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One Missed Call


This is not about the horror movie,
but it is something that I would like to share with you all here.

Well, this semester I only attend classes on Monday and Wednesday starting from 9am.
So, I will try my best to sleep earlier on the nights before.

Last Sunday, I slept at about 2am after finish copying notes.
After half an hour I slept, suddenly there was a miss call.
Usually I didn't off or silent my phone when I am sleeping.
This is because I afraid my friends had something urgent to contact me during night.

The miss call is from a stranger as I don't have his number saved.
Then I sent a text message to the number, "Who? Anything?"
He replied, "I am xx. U noe me b4. We chat msn b4."
I was too tired to entertain him as I know who he is.
It was already 2.30 am.
I replied him, "Ya, I want to sleep, it is so late already."
Then I silent the phone.

When I woke up in the morning, I read the message which sent by him after I silent the phone.
I felt quite bad why someone can miss call other people during the middle of the night.
If you are too bored and hope to find somebody to chat,
you may send a text message to see whether he slept already or still awake.
It is very annoyed to receive a miss call in the middle of the night!

7 comments:

adi = 阿弟 said...

haha...mayb the person admire o like u leh??? or...sms the person ur blog address, then let him o her read this article lo...haha ><

kc said...

To: adi = 阿弟

wa~~ is a guy la...
haha..
not very know him oso..
i dun think he will read my blog la..
wakaka~~

Frederick said...

wa...got tao hua wor^^

[SK] said...

that is really inconsiderate.. yeah, i agree if not urgent then don't call ppl in the middle of the night.. it actually make ppl worry if receiving calls at night..

Mickey Mouse said...

Agreed..annoying to receive such call in the middle of the night...

发白日梦^^ said...

ha ha ha...
ur very pity my fren!!
im always practice to silent my phone during my sleeping time..therefore i told my fren:
"if u have any urgent or want die already, please don call me at midnight,cuz im sleep already, u will die more fast if call me for help"

hahahhahahahhahahahahahah~

rainy said...

mayb that time he or she is vy down..and nid a person to acc...
sometimes,a small care can change a person or save a person's life..^^